This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 July, 2015.
Chamomile (German) flower whole
Organic German Chamomile flowers have been used as a traditional medicine and tea for thousands of years, and are widely used in Europe.
- Traditionally used for digestion
- Traditionally used for calming nerves
- 100% Certified Organic Chamomile flower, whole
- Herb Identity Guaranteed
- We guarantee that this product has NEVER been irradiated or fumigated with Ethylene oxide gas
- Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
- Packaged in resealable, temperature and chemical resistant, lower air permeability, food-grade bags
All of our herbs undergo extensive in-house lab tests for microbial and heavy metal contamination prior to sale, to ensure our customers receive safe and effective plant material. More on our testing...
This flower is suitable for the following preparations:
- topical oil
Background and Use
In the United States, Chamomile was first cultivated by German settlers and had been included in the United States Pharmacopoeia and the National Formulary. Today, it is included in approximately 26 national pharmacopeias, including those of Austria, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Russia.