This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 29 September, 2013.
A dietary supplement to support G.I. Tract Health and Function.*
• GI Health is the most advanced formula on the market today for optimal gastro intestinal health.* It has been designed to support gut health, soothe the digestive tract lining, promote regularity, microbial balance and support proper immune function.*
• GI Health provides 5 grams of L-Glutamine per serving and is flavored with natural ingredients.
• GI Health is available in a convenient, crystalline powder which mixes easily into any beverage or other functional food powder and is free of any ingredient that causes gas and or bloating.
• GI Health is the only formula of its kind to combine:
L-glutamine at 5000 mg per serving to fuel intestinal cells and maintain villi*
Arabinogalactans at 1000 mg per serving to support the immune system, aid regularity and support the production of beneficial bacteria*
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root (DGL) at 500 mg per serving to help soothe the gut wall*
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (200:1) at 250 mg to support the body’s ability to heal the lining of the stomach and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of toxic material that gather there*
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark at 200 mg per serving to reduce bowel transit time; absorb toxins from the bowel; increase fecal bulk and enhance beneficial bacteria in the gut*
Zinc Carnosine at a 100 mg per serving to help stabilize small bowel integrity, stimulate gut repair processes and help minimize free radical damage to gastric mucosal cells*
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) at a 100 mg per serving to soothe the gut*
• Contains: Shellfish (shrimp and crab). Warning: Persons with kidney disorders should consult with their healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop with cold water or juice once or twice daily.
Nature’s Garden of Naples
2089 9th Street North
Naples, FL 34102
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright© 2013. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the copyright owner.