This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 24 December, 2016.
Aromatherapy — or the use of essential oils — has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows essential oils hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carterii) is a very rare, wildcrafted oil, steam distilled from the gum of Boswellia sacra trees. This sacred essential oil is uniquely warm, rich and spicy, with a scent described as clean, woody, fruity and peppery. It is soothing and comforting.
How to use Organic Frankincense Essential Oil:
- Topically: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil for topical use.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to tap or filtered water in a diffuser. Blends well with Lemon, Orange, or Lavender.
- For Cleaning and Deodorizing: Mix a few drops with warm water to clean and deodorize any room or surface in your home. Use in an essential oil diffuser to freshen indoor air and reduce pollution.
My Pure Organic Essential Oils, made only from the essence of the plants, without any additives, contain no synthetic, harsh or genetically modified ingredients. They are safe for use around pets and children when used according to directions.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
- Topically - essential oils are highly concentrated, so it’s important to ensure they are properly diluted. Applying a high-quality undiluted essential oil directly to the skin may cause irritation.
- Food grade - not all essential oils are recommended for ingestion. Never consume essential oils directly from the bottle. The best method to consume food grade oils is to apply a drop or two to your dish or beverage.