This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 24 December, 2016.
Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is a fresh-smelling, minty oil, steam distilled from fresh peppermint leaves. It’s revitalizing, invigorating, and cooling. Helps promote mental focus.
Some ideas for how to use Organic Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Topically/Massage: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil or cream and apply to your skin. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as my Argan Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil, before topical use. You can also add a few drops to shampoo, body wash, or liquid soap.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits, along with mental focus.
- Food Grade: This essential oil is food grade. Add 2 to 3 drops to water for a mouth rinse for oral health.
- Garden: Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water. Mix well. Spray on your garden for a natural insecticide.
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with my other top-quality Essential Oils. My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic, harsh, or GMO ingredients, and are pesticide- and herbicide-free. They are safe for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, scientifically formulated, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
- Topically - essential oils are highly concentrated, so it’s important to ensure they are properly diluted. Applying a high-quality undiluted essential oil directly to the skin may cause irritation.
- Food grade - not all essential oils are recommended for ingestion. Never consume essential oils directly from the bottle. The best method to consume food grade oils is to apply a drop or two to your dish or beverage.