This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 07 November, 2017.
Beet juice has become very popular, especially among athletes, for providing support for performance, stamina, and endurance. However, beet juice is not the ideal way to get the valuable benefits from beets because it is loaded with sugar.
Athlete or not, why would you want to include beets – ideally beets or beet juice that’s lower in sugar – in your diet? Beet juice, with its abundant naturally occurring nitrates, phytochemical and antioxidant compounds, and other nutrients like folate, vitamin C, fiber, manganese, and potassium, can help:
- Boost your athletic performance, stamina, and endurance
- Promote a healthy normal inflammatory response
- Promote healthy blood flow throughout your body and brain
- Support your body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support immune and cellular health
- Promote brain neuroplasticity, or the ability to form new neural pathways, especially when consumed before exercise
My Fermented Beet Powder is an ideal way to supplement your diet with beets. Simple to use, you can add a scoop to your daily smoothie or mix by itself with water or other beverage for a nitrate-rich energy boost.
Here’s how my Fermented Beet Powder differs from other beet supplements:
- It’s made from organic dried red beets (no genetically modified beets!)
- The fermentation process consumes the natural sugars while leaving precious nutrients intact, resulting in almost zero sugars!
- Contains more than double the amount of nitrates, compared to non-fermented beets
- The fermentation process adds beneficial bacteria and enzymes, and makes some of beets’ nutrients even more bioavailable to your body
Why not order my Fermented Beet Powder today and help put some extra bounce in your step, while supporting healthy blood flow throughout your body and brain?